Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So today I decided to get more active with my Twitter account. I had it for awhile but never cared to use because I had no purpose of using it. I saw it as a new form and easier way for stalkers to well stalk you. Starting at my public relations job, I realized that it can also be a great tool to communicate, network and inform the public about what you want them to know. Even though you are being stalked, you can be stalked for the right reasons. You can also stalk those with vital information. A major page I have been stalking on Twitter is @CCPR; this is the Twitter page for Collective Concept Public Relations. I find it to be one of the realest Twitter page to be on because it does not completely focus on boring business news but inform you of what is going here at the agency and what is going on in the world from our views. You can also follow me when you get the chance @kjf0820

No comments:

Post a Comment